TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Claims for any damage must be made within two days upon receipt of merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original package with all parts included.
2. It is customer's responsibility to bring the products to our facility for exchange.
3. Shipping charge will include in the final invoice.
4. Shipping and handling are non refundable. (Including all refused and unaccepted packages.)
5. If cancellations are necessary, it must be by written request to the manufacturer.
6. All sales are not subject to refund. Only exchange or store credit.
7. Returns without pre-authorization from Ezra Clothes will not be accepted.
Stated below are the itemized privacy policies of Ezra Clothes Inc.
Title to the merchandise herein remains ours until fully paid for in legal tender and the acceptance by us of notes or papers made by you or third parties.
All claims for shortage or damaged material must be in writing within 5 days after receipt of delivery.
Private labeling is subject to approval. Cut orders require a minimum quantity of 300 pieces per style. (30% deposit require)
If cancellations are necessary, it must be made by written request to Ezra Clothes and when it's authorized, you will be charged additional 20% the value of the canceled portion for handling.
Completion date indicates final day on which merchandise ordered can be shipped from the factory.
Allow up to 10 days transit time from date of shipment, and it may very change under circumstances.
How to Order Online:
From the home page, click on a category of choice. Click on an item to view from the product list. Check a color and size and then click on “Add to Shopping Cart”.
*Walk in customers are welcome to walk through our showroom to hand pick their order.
We are not accepting Phone Orders at this time. We do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Fax / e-mail order:
You may fax us with your information at 213.593.9069 or e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org with follow information;
· Company Name
· Company or Shipping Address & Phone, Fax number
· Styles that you want to order
· Copy of Proper Identification
· Credit Card information
o Credit Card Holder name
o Credit Card Billing Address
o Credit Card number, Expiration Date, CVV#
- Click here to download Credit Card Authorization Form.
We are able to process orders from anywhere outside of U.S.(Exception to some restricted countries imposed by the U.S. Government such as Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Afghanistan, Angola, Rwanda, and Syria) with provided shipping company and pre-paid typically, wire transfer, before shipment. You will receive order confirmation via email before shipment. Invoices do not include duties or other taxes.
When your order has been received and you have provided us with valid e-mail address, you will receive an Order Confirmation via e-mail. If you are a registered user, you can also view your order status by clicking ”My Account” and logging in with your user ID and password and then clicking on “View the orders I have made” under “My Orders”.
You may modify your order as long as your order is still in process. Once your order has been shipped, you cannot modify your order. To modify your order, please call to us at 213.593.9066 or email us email@example.com
You may cancel your order as long as your order is still in process. Once your order has been shipped, you cannot cancel your order. To cancel your order, please simply reply to the order confirmation email with [CANCEL ORDER] in the subject line.
Payment Options We Accept:
When will my credit card be charged? :
Your credit card will be charged once your order is submitted.
What if my credit card is denied? :
You will receive an error message if the billing & shipping address is different from your credit card billing information. If you have any problems processing your credit card, please contact us 213.593.9066 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
www.ezraclothes.com ships within the United States and Internationally. Usually all orders within 24-48hr. Orders placed over the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day. International orders will be shipped as soon as the orders are confirmed.
Currently, we are only shipping through UPS.
International Shipping Order:
1. Our default international shipping method is USPS Priority Mail or First Class International Mail. We do also offer UPS international shipping. If you would like to choose this shipping method, please contact a customer service agent at the time of your order.
2. We are NOT liable for any international customs duty fee or brokerage fees.
3. We are NOT responsible for any shipping delays as a result of the shipping company or customs clearing.
For questions about our international shipping call:
Shipping rates will be estimated during checkout. After the total weight of your complete order has been confirmed, the shipping charge will be adjusted. Depending on the weight of your order, the shipping charge may be more or less than your estimated quote.
***Please, don't surprise for the shipping fee when you processing your order.
Military & P.O. Box Addresses:
Due to shipper restrictions, shipping is not available for APO/FPO P.O. Box addresses.
A shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail account with a tracking number.
The map above is a general representation of transit times from our showroom for UPS Ground shipments to commercial destinations. In limited areas, transit times may differ between shipments to commercial and residential destinations.
We ship using UPS Ground. UPS Ground business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). UPS Home Delivery business days are Tuesday through Saturday (excluding holidays).
Example: A package shipped via UPS Ground on Monday with a transit schedule of 2 business days, (not including the day the package is shipped) would be expected for delivery on Wednesday. A package shipped on Friday with a 2-day transit schedule would be expected for delivery the following Tuesday.
(1) All sales are not subject to a refund. In some cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued. If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled. All returns will not have a restocking fee for 7 days if the returned merchandise is returned in unopened condition with the manufacturers' seal. If the package is returned in opened condition, there is a minimum 10% restocking fee. 20% restocking charge on ALL RETURNED GOODS FOR CREDIT after 7 days.